We’re committed to providing you with great customer service and making a return as easy as possible. That’s our promise to our customers!
The ResQUp can be returned to Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, for any reason up to sixty (60) days following the date of purchase to obtain a full refund (not including return postage and shipping expenses).
Please do the following:
- Please use the form at Contact Us to request a return. State the reason for your return and provide your contact information. Also indicate if you would like one of our staff to contact you personally. Our staff will review the request and provide you with a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Once your return is approved, return the shipment using the carrier you wish (US Mail, UPS, FedEx, etc.). Your Return Authorization Number should appear on the shipping label as follows:
Safe Patient Solutions
5500 E Hwy 34
Yuma, CO 80759
Remember that while the cost of product is refundable, shipping and handling are not. We recommend you insure the package and retain your receipt or tracking number for your records. Safe Patient Solutions, LLC, is not responsible for lost packages. Sales taxes charged on product sold to customers in Arizona and Colorado will be refunded.
Note: A restocking fee of $20 will be charged for undamaged product returns in the following circumstances:
- Customer returns later than 60 days
- Customer returns without a Return Authorization Number;
- Customer “refused deliveries”;
- Customer “return-to-sender”; and
- Customer returns Cash-On-Delivery (COD)